1. Being able to customize your controls would be nice, at least, bind your skills to more than just the numbers keys but, if possible, using WASD to move instead of clicking would be really nice, especially for new players.
1 1/2. Left clicking and holding to move in the direction of you cursor would be a nice option as well so that you don't get stuck clicking on enemies and being unable to move.
2. When you enchant a +12 or higher it would be nice to have a cancel option if you accidentally tried to upgrade it or decide you don't want to risk it.
3. Choose which loot you pick up. shild, WEC's, AEC's, class, weapon/armor type, enchanted.
4. Change party loot options. maybe a need/greed system? class priority?
5. Save window position. I like to keep my inventory and character sheet open but have to move them back where I want them every time I log on.
6. Save volume settings. I have to redo those each time as well.
7. Save login/password option
8. Toggle chat notifications. I can't read chat if I'm looting a lot or killing a herd.
9. Sell items to the shop all at once. Have the option to put a check on all the ones you want to sell.
10. Expand inventory to carry more items. Buyable backpack.
11. Activate the dead actions in the skill menu such as the Guild Members Online.
12. Make the pets. They could help pick up shild or something like that.
13. Organize warehouse button. Sort items so that weapons, armor, skills, teleports, and cards aren't mixed in with each other. If the sort button isn't pressed then Items can be sorted manually within the warehouse.
14. Auto activate pk if attacked. If someone attacks you, automatically turn on pk for that person only.
15. Toggle off the 500 shild reminder for trade chat.
16. Buy pots in bulk. 99 per stack is fine but it is a lot of work to buy 14 stacks one at a time.
17. Load facing out of the portals. It is a hassle to have to turn around to leave a portal every time.
18. Activate commands such as ]HOME in any chat not just total.
I will be adding to this when I think of more. Thank you for your time.